Saturday, January 12, 2013

The One With the Spider Bite

The other day I realized that I had a bite on my stomach. It wasn't very big, I didn't feel any pain, and I don't know when it happened.

My parents then told me it was a spider bite that I probably got while sleeping.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. A spider came in my bed, crawled on me, and bit me?!?!

You could say I was a bit freaked out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Apparently, this is quite common. Super gross and makes me not want to ever sleep again, especially in my room, but at least it was harmless. 

via
If you ever get a spider bite, here's a list of some things to do:

+ expect to become Spider-man soon
+ ignore the bite for several days
+ scratch it
+ wonder why it's changing color, yet not doing anything
+ never sleep in your bed again
+ fear for your life
+ watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy a few days before finding the bite. (She, anyone? Ewwww.)
+ still wonder why you're not Spider-man yet.
+ make up home-remedies that may or may not make it worse
+ wish for more spiders to bite you
+ get the area really dirty and not clean it
+ try to figure out how the spider even could bite you there


This post isn't what you should actually do. Please don't take this as serious advice.
To find out how to properly treat a spider bite, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment