Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The One Where I Start A Blog

Hello, friends! I'm venturing out into new waters here by starting this blog. Figuratively, of course; I would be terrified to be out in the middle of the ocean.


Wishfully Wandering is my personal blog about wanting to travel the world, growing up, making crafts, and my slight obsessions. I hope you'll stay with me throughout this upcoming journey, as well as relish in the past together.

I'd appreciate all feedback from you, my readers, since I am quite new to the blogging world. At least in this side of it; I've been admiring many bloggers and their blogs for a while.

Part of the reason why I made Wishfully Wandering is to connect with others. What better way to connect with practically anyone in the world than on the internet? I want to connect with others in the same boat as me, for school and future, as well as many other realms.

The second part of why you're reading this post right now is because of the new year. It's 2013. Who (besides God) knows what this year holds for me? After this next semester of school, I have a wide open book for my life. I don't know what I'll be doing in a year, let alone in 6 months. You can ride along with me as I find out the next steps in my life, or maybe help me figure out my calling?

So what do you say; will you be Wishfully Wandering too?

No comments:

Post a Comment