Thursday, January 17, 2013

The One About the Great Day

So far, today has been a pretty great day. I got to sleep in (until 9 am!), has quesadillas for lunch, only have one class, and Bible study is tonight.

You know what else makes today so great? Here's your cue to say "Yes, we want to know! Please tell us!!"

Well, if you insist.

Yesterday on my instagram (@tonyaloewen), I posted a picture of the crochet scarf I made the other day. I was surprised of the amount of likes on it, but one stood out to me.


See the like that shows the name? Rachel from Maybe Matilda liked my crochet project! YAY!

You may not know this yet, but I was inspired to start crocheting again from her posts. (I'll post more about this soon). I'm super excited that she liked my scarf!


Another thing that I saw today was that my post from yesterday, Wish I Was Here: England, was featured on Good Blog Posts, The England Daily.


I have to admit that I've never heard of this before; but seeing as I'm a pretty new blogger, I'll take anything I can get!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Overall, I like today. How was your day? I don't know if it can beat mine, unless you actually got to travel across England or something.

Wait, are you in England? Please take me and my crocheting self along!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment