Thursday, February 21, 2013

The One About the Snow Day

February may not be so bad afterall, as I thought here. Why is that?


It's snowing! And not only snowing, but snowing a lot. I can't even contain my excitement!!

What I want to do is put a snowsuit on, grab a sled and go to the nearest hill. After sledding, I'd go and warm up by the heater with hot chocolate and popcorn, while watching a movie.

Doesn't this sound so perfect?

But no, I can't do any of these things. Because of school. Why are we the only school in practically the entire state of Kansas that didn't cancel classes today? I DON'T KNOW. But I waited patiently, checking my email every 2 seconds in case I missed the alert saying classes were cancelled. GRRRR why didn't it ever come??

Have no fear, I only have one class today and work. The teacher for my class? Didn't show up.


Here's the important question though: Who wants to go sledding with me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope your day is great and that you get to play in the snow all that you want! If you're stuck in the winter storm too, please stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment