Thursday, February 14, 2013

The One About February


February 2013. So far, I'm not loving this month.

It started off with my dorm's toilet overflowing several times. And me having to clean it up. Grossss! But at least maintenance finally fixed it, a few rugs and other items late.

Next, school suddenly decided to be busy and give me homework practically day. Also, my night class (Biology. Science + me don't work well together.) has a test over multiple chapters every week. Whaaat. Who does that?

Working on the student newspaper at my juco means I'm basically in charge of design, which I don't know much about. Great, huh? I'm supposedly an editor also, but I'm basically a regular staff member who does a few more things. Or fewer. I'm not especially fond of working on staff, but only 2.5 months left! yeah, I have a countdown.

Sickness and migraines have also come so far, which are never fun. Is there anyone out there who hasn't caught the flu yet?

I've been trying to look at the positive side, which brings me to a few things:
+ February is already half over (yay!)
+ I went on a college visit this week that went surprisingly well. Now on to the deciding!
+ Pancake Day. If you don't know what this is (which you probably don't) go here
+ The Psych Slumber Party tomorrow night, a marathon from midnight to 6 am, that I get to spend with my lovely sister!
+ Anthem Lights released their new single, "Hide Your Love Away" today, and I can't get over how perfect it is.
+ Pinterest helps me ease my want to travel by looking at more travel pins. Or maybe it makes it worse, I can't tell. Either way, I love it.

How is February treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment